Pelesys Learning Systems is a training solutions provider to airlines and airline training organizations since 1997. We cultivate an innovative, team based culture at Pelesys and are looking for fun, enthusiastic people to join our friendly office environment.
Industry: Learning and training management for the commercial aviation industry
This role supports the creation of Web and mobile application services from design to deployment. Our ideal candidate is a team focused player who’s not afraid to voice their opinions. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and tackling new challenges.
- Design, build and scale software products as part of a SCRUM team.
- Work closely with QA on troubleshooting application defects and implementing automated tests.
- Contribute to project requirements, system architecture, and improving process.
- 3+ years experience developing Web applications.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming), SOLID principles, dependency injection, TDD.
- Experience developing .NET software using C# and Visual Studio.
- Experience building and consuming RESTful Web APIs.
- Experience working with databases, stored procedures and complex SQL syntax.
- Excellent command of the English Language, both written and verbal.
This role requires sitting at a desk for extended periods of time.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.