Pelesys Learning Systems is a training solutions provider to airlines and airline training organizations since 1997. We cultivate an innovative, team based culture at Pelesys and are looking for fun, enthusiastic people to join our friendly office environment.
Industry: Learning and training management for the commercial aviation industry
The full time Junior Technical Support Representative possesses a distinct blend of interpersonal skills. This individual will focus on supporting both our clients and internal team to drive the growth of our company and improve products.
- Assists with software installations
- Troubleshoot and escalated client issues (email, web, ore phone)
- Add and maintain documentation for existing software solutions
- Maintain strong support relationships with clients
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Technology or 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Strong working knowledge or web/browser issue troubleshooting
- Experience with issue/bug tracking systems
- Sound knowledge of web servers (IIS), databases (MS SQL Server), RESTful web services
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Good presentation skills would be considered and asset
- Effective problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Proactive communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently
- Enthusiastic, team player
Evening and weekend work, along with travel may be required as needed based on operational needs.
This role may require sitting at a desk for extended periods of time.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.