Pelesys Learning Systems is a training solutions provider to airlines and airline training organizations since 1997. We cultivate an innovative, team based culture at Pelesys and are looking for fun, enthusiastic people to join our friendly office environment.
Industry: Learning and training management for the commercial aviation industry
The primary focus will be responsibility for supporting the achievement of the Company’s sales objectives and facilitating the activities of the Sales Team. The position will report to the VP Sales and be required to liase with other Company departments including Customer Support, Technical Support, Finance, IT, and Courseware Development.
- Revenue – Responsible for the revenue forecast and budget through co-ordination and co-operation with the various functions and the sales team. Undertake regular variance analyses and special analyses as directed.
- Pricing – Responsible for product pricing analysis to support annual pricing lists and the development new products/services. Provide reporting on pricing trends and competition pricing.
- Sales Incentive Plans – Responsible to assist the VP Sales in defining sales targets, monitor sales activity versus targets, and provide monthly feedback on performance.
- Marketing Analysis – Responsible to research and analyse market conditions as required to facilitate sales and business development activities. Produce reports concerning market size and penetration, marketing practices and sales trends. Responsible to develop and co-ordinate sales campaigns via the Sales CRM system.
- Sales Co-ordination – Responsible to maintain information, tools, and processes to ensure the efficient operation of the Sales department. Be the focal point for use of the Sales CRM system.
- Contract Management – Responsible for maintaining a database of customer contracts and the regular analysis and reporting of customer use compliance.
- Management Reporting – Responsible to convert revenue data, utilisation data and customer data into meaningful information for trend analysis and decision making purposes by senior managers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required to work within a team based environment that involves significant remote management.
- You must have expert knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and/or related data modelling skills.
- Good knowledge of other Microsoft Applications (Word, PowerPoint).
- 3 to 5 years of experience minimum within a sales/marketing organization. Commercial Aviation industry knowledge would be an asset.
- You must be educated to degree level and may also be required to hold any qualifications relating to Sales or Marketing.
- You must be fluent in English to a very high standard and possess strong communication skills, as liaison with clients and colleagues is a large focus within the job.
- You must be organised and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork.
Evening and weekend work may be required.
This role may require sitting at a desk for extended periods of time.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.