Who we are:
Pelesys Aviation Maintenance Training Inc. is member of the Pelesys group of companies. Our foundation is rooted in aviation maintenance and combined with the Pelesys world class Training Management Systems, we are able to provide “best in class” maintenance training in a variety of delivery methods.
Summary of the position:
Pelesys Aviation Maintenance Training has a contractual obligation to provide all types of technical/non-technical training to its’ customers. We are looking for two positions to carry out the responsibilities listed below. The Administration Co-ordinator positions will be responsible for the scheduling and administration of all customer training events and will be reporting to the Training Manager.
These positions will be based in the offices in Mississauga, Ontario.
What you’ll be doing:
- Operate and manage the Pelesys Learning Management System (LMS)
- Develop and update customer training schedules with input from the Training Manager
- Participate in training conference calls to confirm and book future training events
- Ensure that training schedule fits client needs
- Act as main point of contact for day-to-day activities
- Organize classroom set up and equipment and review office equipment requirements with clients
- Co-ordinate hotel, ground transportation and travel requirements for those students attending training courses away from their home base and advise students and appropriate manager of the required information
- Ensure all students attending type training courses receive a Welcome Package prior to the start of the course and provide course completion packages for the Training Manager
- Provide general office administration – purchase of supplies, basic accounting administration including coordinating expense reports
- Prepare scheduled reporting as required
- Perform other related duties as required
What you’ll bring:
- Two years of office administrative experience is preferable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, juggle deadlines and work under limited supervision
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Project, Outlook)
- General aviation knowledge preferred but not required
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to email@example.com. We appreciate all applications, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you.