Who we are:
Pelesys Aviation Maintenance Training Inc. is member of the Pelesys group of companies. Our foundation is rooted in aviation maintenance and combined with the Pelesys world class Training Management Systems, we are able to provide “best in class” maintenance training in a variety of delivery methods.
Summary of the position:
Pelesys Aviation Maintenance Training (PAMT) has contractual obligations to provide all types of technical/non-technical training to its’ customers. This position will be responsible for delivery of all training related to PAMT’s Approved Training Organization (ATO).
PAMT currently has a requirement for permanent and part-time opportunities for Aircraft Technical Trainers in Canada. The positions will be based out of our offices in Mississauga, Ontario and Richmond, BC. Coaching and mentoring will be provided to successful candidates.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct technical training relative to aircraft types on PAMT’s ATO certificate
- Ensure that training delivered is consistent with training objectives and teaching points in the training plan, per applicable training standards
- Convey complex theory pertaining to aircraft systems
- Provide practical hands on learning
- Report on student progress, issues and deficiencies relative to the course delivery
- Participate in the assessment and evaluation of students
- Other related duties as required
What you’ll bring:
- Preferred AME, FAA, or EASA aircraft maintenance license
- Minimum 2 years experience heavy transport aircraft
- Prior teaching experience preferred
- Ability to travel domestically (Canada) and internationally
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Classroom management skills required, evaluation will take place
- English language proficiency
- Currently resides in Canada (Vancouver, Toronto or Montreal)
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to email@example.com. We appreciate all applications, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you.