Who we are:
Pelesys Aviation Maintenance Training Inc. is member of the Pelesys group of companies. Our foundation is rooted in aviation maintenance and combined with the Pelesys world class Training Management Systems, we are able to provide “best in class” maintenance training in a variety of delivery methods.
Summary of the position:
Pelesys Aviation Maintenance Training (PAMT) has a contractual obligation to provide all types of technical/non-technical training to its’ customers. We currently have permanent and part-time opportunities for Aircraft Training Content Developers to produce and revise educational training content. The positions will be based in offices in Mississauga, Ontario and Richmond, BC. Coaching and mentoring will be provided to successful candidates.
What you’ll be doing:
- A member of a team that produces and revises educational content derived from source material
- Assists team members by sharing domain technical and/or operational knowledge
- Identifies and derives appropriate pedagogical content from associated technical and operational source material to create scenarios and lessons for achieving established performance and baseline objectives
- Ensures that educational and graphic content is created in accordance with project production standards
- Works closely with content production team to produce training materials
- Works with a simulation environment for the creation of device based lessons
- Gathers input and feedback from trainers to fine-tune training content
- Has the ability to interface with the customer professionally as required.
- Performs other related duties as required
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of two years of experience with military or civil aircraft maintenance
- Preferred AME, FAA, or EASA aircraft maintenance license
- Experience in developing instructor-led textual and/or media based content
- Preferred – Experience working with a learning content management system and a learning management system
- Ability to interpret and organize documents as part of a training process to achieve key objectives
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability and willingness to work in environments for small and large groups
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Prior teaching experience an asset
- Ability to travel domestically (Canada) and internationally
- English language proficiency
- Ability to convey complex theory pertaining to aircraft systems
- Currently resides in Canada
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to email@example.com. We appreciate all applications, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you.