Who we are
Pelesys Learning Systems is a training solutions provider to airlines and airline training organizations since 1997. We cultivate an innovative, team based culture at Pelesys and are looking for fun, enthusiastic people to join our friendly office environment.
Summary of the position
Our courseware testers work together to support the creation of web-based eLearning courseware for the aviation industry. You would be reviewing fully developed courseware to ensure company graphic standards and functionality standards are met. All our courseware includes high quality 2D / 3D graphics, animations, on-screen text and audio narration.
If you are a detail-oriented, thorough and patient individual who delivers a high standard of quality, we’d like to hear from you! New graduates are welcome to apply!
What you’ll be doing
- Review written and graphic courseware content against company and project standards
- Test courseware functionality for interactions and completion on multiple platforms
- Desktop – Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox
- iPad – CrewPad (Pelesys app), Safari
- Conduct side-by-side testing for conversion projects to ensure conversion is completed correctly, e.g.:
- PowerPoint to Courseware
- Flash to HTML5
- Complete detailed revision documents using company templates
- Work back and forth with courseware team leads and developers until all testing revisions have been completed and closed satisfactorily.
- Report project status to team lead
- Complete assigned tasks within established project timelines
- Input project hours into time management system for records and tracking purposes
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (aviation industry professionals)
- Other related duties may be assigned
What you’ll bring
- Great attention to detail, passion for quality
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Proactive and accountable
- Effectively manage time and prioritize workload
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task across various duties
Why we’re awesome
- Flexible work hours
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- Monthly fun and interactive team events
- Opportunities for professional learning, growth, and career advancement
- Pet-friendly office
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to email@example.com. We appreciate all applications, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you.