Summary of Position
DevOps Systems Administrator role supports the implementation of online training solu-tions for customers. This is a full-time position that reports to the DevOps Manager. This individual provides technical support to clients and works closely with systems develop-ment team. This individual is responsible for installations, migrations, deployment and maintenance of the various systems we provide to clients.
What you’ll do
• Provide quality and timely technical support to internal customer support and service team as well as external clients.
• Troubleshoot and escalate issues via email, phone and ticketing system.
• Maintain strong support relationships with clients, manage online training solution hosting operation, including hosting server configuration, software installations, backup schedules, performance monitoring, incident response and recovery.
• Create and maintain documentation for hosting operations.
• Work closely with customer service team and clients to implement systems from scratch, which involves efforts in needs analysis, change management, collecting feedback, data mapping and migration.
• Gather client feedback and provide feedback to internal stakeholders.
• Other related duties as required.
What you’ll bring
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technology or 3-5 years of relevant experience.
• Strong troubleshooting skills and working knowledge.
• Familiar with Windows Server (IIS), SQL Server and .NET Web Application Hosting, Proxy and Firewall, Server Virtualization, Amazon/Azure Cloud Computing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly in active listening.
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Good presentation skills would be considered and asset.
• Proactive, ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently.
• Enthusiastic, team player.
Why we’re awesome
• Flexible work hours
• Friendly and collaborative work environment
• Monthly fun and interactive team events
• Opportunities for professional learning, growth, and career advancement
• Pet-friendly office
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to email@example.com. We appreciate all applications, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you.