Electronic Training Records (ETR)
Our electronic grading and training management solution – Pelesys ETR – is specifically designed to meet the requirements of Airlines and Aviation Training Organizations worldwide.
Pelesys ETR enables you to collect training and assessment data – online as well as offline – store it securely and analyse the collected data to extract precise statistical evidence to adjust and fine tune your training programmes and instructor standardisation.
Pelesys ETR is a cloud-based SaaS solution which benefits the provider and the client alike. There is no up-front infrastructure investments or in-house maintenance costs.
Furthermore, customer solution deployment and version updates are fast and efficient – Globally. An on-premises installation is also available as an alternative for the Cloud solution. Pelesys ETR enables you to reduce your overall training management costs with a paperless records management process.
The benefits of Pelesys ETR:
- A paperless data collection either with aNative iPad App – providing also offline capability – or with a web browser
- ATQP/EBT management, with full autonomy over your Task Analysis, Key Performance Indicators and other parameters – all managed with a rich web browser user interface
- Integrations to other IT systems, such as crew rostering and validity management to enable automatic qualification updates and reducing manual labour an associated costs. We have connectors readily available, and we can tailor new ones according to your specific needs
- Automatic delivery of mandatory records to the authority, such as pilots’ proficiency checks and skill tests
- Real time data analysis providing statistical evidence to support flight crew training programme alterations and instructor standardisation
- Full autonomy over your test/check and training form templates, managed with an internet browser and instantly published as required by your organization’s training requirements
- Data analysis and performance monitoring reports. Also tailored reports can be created according to your organization’s needs