Who we are
Pelesys Learning Systems is a training solutions provider to airlines and airline training organizations since 1997. We cultivate an innovative, team based culture at Pelesys and are looking for fun, enthusiastic people to join our friendly office environment.
Summary of the position
The full time Mobile Developer supports the creation of web-based, online training courseware through custom mobile application design development.
What you’ll be doing
- Design, build and scale cross-platform mobile applications as part of a SCRUM team.
- Design, build and scale the JS engines that drive our Web-based courseware players.
- Translate user stories and acceptance criteria into technical software specifications.
- Work closely with QA on troubleshooting application defects and implementing automated tests.
- Contribute to project requirements, system architecture, and improving process.
- Other related duties as required.
What you’ll bring
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience developing mobile applications on iOS and/or Android
- Working knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, C/C++, Java, Xcode
- Strong knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming), SOLID principles, dependency injection, TDD
- Experience developing cross-platform mobile applications with Xamarin
- Experience developing .NET/C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Experience with mobile DevOps is an asset
- Experience with eLearning is an asset
- Excellent command of the English Language, both written and verbal
- Must have legal status to work in Canada
- Team player
- Self-starter – able to work independently without the need of heavy guidance
- Acute attention to detail
Why we’re awesome
- Flexible work hours
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- Monthly fun and interactive team events
- Opportunities for professional learning, growth, and career advancement
- Pet-friendly office
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to email@example.com. We appreciate all applications, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you.