Summary of Position
We are currently looking for a .NET Developer to join our Systems Development team. This role supports the creation of web application services from design to deployment. Our ideal candidate is a team focused player who is up to the challenge and who contributes high quality work to new and exciting products. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and tackling new challenges. This is a full-time permanent position.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with both the Team Lead and System Developers as part of the SCRUM process.
- Write functional code that is deployed to customers.
- Contribute to project requirements, system architecture, and process improvement.
- Own quality for responsible features and write necessary tests to ensure quality of features.
- Other related duties as required.
What you’ll bring
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of development experience.
- Strong knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming), SOLID principles, dependency injection, and TDD (Test-driven Development).
- Experience developing .NET/C#, ASP.NET, MVC.
- Experience building RESTful Web APIs.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- A team-player who can manage deliverables and timelines.
- Experience working with databases, stored procedures and SQL syntax is an asset.
- Experience working on mobile apps is an asset.
- Experience within eLearning and/or aviation industries is an asset.
Why we’re awesome
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible benefits plan
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- Monthly fun and interactive team events
- Opportunities for professional learning, growth, and career advancement
- Pet-friendly office
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate all applications, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you.