As one of the world’s leading aviation training companies with over 150 commercial aviation customers and industry partners, we are incredibly proud to be a sponsor and attendee at the Halldale Group’s annual aviation training events that take place across the globe including:
- WATS – The World Aviation Training Summit – April 28-30, 2020. Orlando.
- AAETS – Asian Aviation Education & Training Symposium – June 27 & 28, 2019. Republic of Korea.
- APATS – Asia Pacific Airline Training Symposium – September 3 & 4, 2019. Singapore.
- EATS – European Airline Training Symposium – October 29 & 30, 2019. Berlin.
At each of these events, our team looks forward to connecting with our existing clients as well as demonstrating our industry-leading products to potential new customers and partners.
If you or your team are planning to attend any of the Halldale Group events please make sure to stop by our booth to meet our team and learn more about key Pelesys innovative products and services as outlined below.
CrewPad Pro Demonstrations
Our innovative CrewPad Pro tablet-based system allows off-line training on IOS and Windows mobile devices. CrewPad Pro allows trainees the ability to complete their aviation training from anywhere in the world while still maintaining training compliance and ensuring complete audit control and data security.
Our team is always improving our CrewPad Pro system and will be happy to provide more information highlighting the latest upgrades and features.
Pelesys’ Training Management and Deployment System (TMDS) Updates
Pelesys’ Training Management and Deployment System (TMDS) is undergoing an exciting upgrade of the user interface which includes a tile-based user welcome screen and student dashboard. As well, our upgraded Exam Generation System and Training Scheduling System have now launched with initial customers. Both of these system updates will be on display at our booth throughout all of the Halldale Group events.
If you’d like to learn more about Pelesys industry-leading aviation training services or would like to schedule a meeting with one of our team members at any of the Halldale Group evens please get in touch with our team today by emailing us at email@example.com or giving us a call at 604-233-6268.
For more great resources and information on Pelesys here are a few articles you may find interesting:
- Part 1: A new paradigm in airline pilot training: Evidence-Based Training (EBT) concept & principles
- Part 2: A new paradigm in airline pilot training: Evidence-based training (EBT) modules & what to expect
- An overview of Aircraft Maintenance Training: How aircraft maintenance training methodologies have evolved over the years.
- Pelesys’ Dangerous Goods Aviation Training Courses to be Updated to CBTA Framework for 2020
- Pelesys & Hawaiian Airlines Partners in Aviation Training
- The History of Pelesys with president and founder George Wang