In 2013 we began our partnership with Air Transat, Canada’s leading holiday travel airline. Initially, we supplied them with only one aircraft training course, but our partnership has evolved. Today we are proud to supply aviation training for their entire aircraft fleet, including special operations training and most recently we were selected to provide our training management and deployment system, TMDS, to deploy and manage their recurrent Cabin Crew training.
We value our partnership with the award-winning airline who in 2019 were Named World’s Best Leisure Airline at the Skytrax World Airline Awards. Air Transat flies to 60 international destinations in more than 25 countries carrying over 5 million passengers every year.
Aviation Training Solutions for Pilots, Flight Operations & Cabin Crew
Over the past 9 years our partnership with Air Transat has grown and today we provide aviation training solutions for their pilots, flight operations and cabin crew.
All of the systems we provide to Air Transat must be translated into French as Air Transat is a Canadian company based out of Montreal. This is an additional service we are proud to provide to Air Transat as part of our partnership.
Currently, Air Transat utilizes a wide variety of our services including our:
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- A system which allows Air Transat to manage user records, enrollments and learning status to improve operational and training efficiency. It also allows Air Transat to organize launches and track their e-learning content.
- Qualifications Management System (QMS)
- Our QMS is a rule-based solution that streamlines the Air Transat qualification process ensuring employee qualifications are up to date.
- Exam Generation System (EGS)
- Our EGS is a web-based question management and exam generation tool that provides a centralized platform to manage question databases and create electronic exams, quizzes, assessments, and surveys.
- Electronic Training Records (ETR)
- ETR enables Air Transat to streamline their training data management process, efficiently manage their AQP program and reduce overall training costs.
- Custom Courseware
- Air Transat was one of the first North American airlines to fly the A321 NEO a narrow-body aircraft produced by Airbus. We worked alongside their team to build a customized A321 NEO course for their flight operations and cabin crew.
Integration with Existing Systems
As with many of our aviation training partners, we know the ability to integrate our software into existing systems is key. With Air Transat our team was able to successfully integrate with ProntoForms for their Cabin Crew and API calls with AIMS for their flight operations.
One of the biggest challenges we faced with Air Transat was launching 2,000 cabin crew while maintaining a single instance of their site and implementing single sign-on and integration to ProntoForms all on a tight timeline. However, our team rose to the challenge and were successful in meeting this target and delivering our services on time.
True Aviation Training Partners
Air Transat has been an advocate for Pelesys and we consider them a true partner. We are very proud to be working alongside Air Transat to provide their aviation training services and look forward to continuing to serve them in the future.
If you have any questions about our work with Air Transat or any of our other customers please get in touch with us directly at email@example.com.