Who we are
Pelesys Learning Systems is a training solutions provider to airlines and airline training organizations since 1997. We cultivate an innovative, team-based culture at Pelesys and are looking for fun, enthusiastic people to join our friendly office environment.
Summary of Position
We are currently looking for a full-time Senior Software Test Automation Engineer to join our Systems Development Team. You’ll be working with our product, engineering, and support teams to learn and test our various web and mobile learning management applications. The ideal candidate is an individual with a deep understanding of web and mobile testing frameworks, automation strategies and technologies.
What you’ll be doing
- Work across teams to provide testing solutions that ensure quality from requirements definition through to delivery.
- Design, develop and support frameworks for our test infrastructure and provide automation expertise to our development and test teams.
- Be the test automation champion to learn, share and present new products and initiatives.
- Other related duties as required.
What you’ll bring
- Minimum 8 years of combined experience in software testing and test automation (specifically web and mobile applications).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Deep understanding of web and mobile testing frameworks, automation strategies and technologies.
- Experience writing web and mobile test frameworks.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI), Behavior Driven Frameworks (BDD), DevOps and setting up testing environments.
- Experience with C# and .NET applications.
- Experience working with IIS, MS SQL Server.
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas in a simple and easy to understand manner.
- Experience within eLearning and/or aviation industries is an asset.
Why we’re awesome
- Flexible work hours
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- Monthly fun and interactive team events
- Opportunities for professional learning, growth, and career advancement
- Pet-friendly office
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate all applications, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you.