Summary of Position
We are currently looking for a full-time software test engineer to join our systems development team. You’ll be working with our product, engineering, and support teams to learn and test our various web and mobile Learning Management applications. You are a detail-oriented person with exceptional analysis, technical, and organizational skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Execute test cases, identify defects, investigate issues, write bug reports, and verify bug fixes.
- Implement automated testing of RESTful APIs, application performance and security.
- Work with DevOps team to integrate test automation into continuous integration and delivery pipeline.
- Design, review and refine test plans against product requirements and specifications.
- Stay up to date with current software testing technologies and processes.
- Other related duties as required.
What you’ll bring
- Minimum 3 years of software testing experience, specifically Web and/or Mobile applications.
- Deep understanding of testing principles, patterns and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with C# and .NET applications.
- Experience working with IIS, MS SQL Server.
- Experience with testing RESTful APIs, with tools such as Postman, SoapUI, etc.
- Experience with UI testing tools, such as Cypress, Selenium, etc.
- Experience with mobile app testing tools, such as Calabash, Appium, etc.
- Experience with performance testing tools, such as JMeter, Locust, etc.
- Experience with penetrating testing methodologies, such as cross-site scripting, SQL injection, etc.
- Experience with container-centric environment management tools, such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with AWS CodePipeline is an asset.
- Experience within eLearning and/or aviation industries is an asset.
Why we are awesome
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible benefits plan
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- Monthly fun and interactive team events
- Opportunities for professional learning, growth, and career advancement
- Pet-friendly office
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate all applications, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you.