Who we are
Pelesys Learning Systems is a training solutions provider to airlines and airline training organizations since 1997. We cultivate an innovative, team based culture at Pelesys and are looking for fun, enthusiastic people to join our friendly office environment.
Summary of Position
We are currently looking for a full-time software test engineer to join our systems development team. You’ll be working with our product, engineering, and support teams to learn and test our various web and mobile learning management applications. You are a detail-oriented person with exceptional analysis, technical, and organizational ability.
What you’ll be doing
- Execute test cases, identify defects, investigate issues, write bug reports, and verify bug fixes.
- Implement automated testing of RESTful APIs, application performance and security.
- Work with DevOps engineers to integrate test automation into continuous integration and delivery pipeline.
- Design, review and refine test plans against product requirements and specifications.
- Keep up to date with current software testing technologies and processes.
- Other related duties as required.
What you’ll bring
- Minimum 1 year of software testing experience, specifically Web and/or mobile applications.
- Deep understanding of testing principles, patterns and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills.
- Experience with testing RESTful APIs.
- Experience with C# and .NET applications.
- Experience with Selenium or other UI testing tools.
- Experience with Appium or other mobile app testing tools.
- Experience working with IIS, MS SQL Server.
- Experience within eLearning and/or aviation industries is an asset.
Why we’re awesome
- Flexible work hours
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- Monthly fun and interactive team events
- Opportunities for professional learning, growth, and career advancement
- Pet-friendly office
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to email@example.com. We appreciate all applications, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you.