Who we are
Pelesys Learning Systems Inc. is a training solutions provider to airlines and airline training organizations since 1997. We cultivate an innovative, team-based culture at Pelesys and are looking for fun, enthusiastic people to join our friendly office environment.
Summary of Position
Do you have experience in multimedia or visual development? Are you interested in training or learning & development? Do you enjoy managing multiple projects while doing hands on courseware production? If this sounds like you we’d like to hear from you!
We are looking for a full-time Team Lead, Courseware Development to join our team. This position supports the creation of web-based, online training courseware by effectively leading project teams from start of development to completion.
What you’ll be doing
- Support courseware development from concept stage to final project completion.
- Assist in front-end analysis through interaction with subject matter experts (SMEs) and/or customer representatives while ensuring compliance with required standards, policies, and procedures.
- Develop courseware materials in a variety of media. Follow established guidelines to design and develop courseware for delivery in web-based training, PowerPoint presentations, and videos.
- Follow established standard for format and style, procedures for design and development of courseware documents and training materials.
- Lead and guide a team of courseware developers to meet project expectation and deadlines.
- Delegate and coordinate tasks effectively to manage project quality and timelines.
- Train and coach team members in technical skills and soft skills and support training and development of team members.
- Conduct and contribute performance reviews of team members.
- Input project hours into weekly time management system for records and tracking purposes.
- Regularly report project status to Courseware Development Manager.
- Other related duties as required.
What you’ll bring
- Experience working in e-Learning/animation/visual development production
- Experience in supervisory roles and project management
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proactive and accountable with a great attention to detail and passion for quality
- Ability to prioritize effectively to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Adobe suite (Flash, Animate, After Effects, Illustrator, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Open to new skill development (audio editing, programming, additional software such as Articulate, etc.)
- Knowledge of Maya 3D software is considered an asset
Leadership Competencies we look for:
- Effective problem solving skills
- Support development of team members
- Motivate team members and lead by example
- Build and maintain strong relationships
Why we’re awesome
- Flexible work hours
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- Monthly fun and interactive team events
- Opportunities for professional learning, growth, and career advancement
- Pet-friendly office
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to email@example.com. We appreciate all applications, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you.